HTML & CSS are the building blocks of websites. Learning HTML & CSS is must if you want to be a successful Web Designer and Developer. This six days (42) hours of hands on training on HTML & CSS is an effort from Drupak to teach 100% practical web designing skills to the new comers and newbies via industry proven trainers. This workshop is fast tracked and only in six days attendees can design beautiful layouts and start learning straight away by converting static designs to responsive HTML Layouts.
This is a complete introduction for the newbies to Web Design. All the basics of HTML & CSS are covered in this course enabling the student to design completely responsive and modern web layouts.
This course is an introduction to Web Development.
Drupal is very flexible platform and its look and feel can be changed according to ones liking and branding. This course is about creating custom themes in Drupal 8 and customizing certain aspects of an already existing theme.All ingredients of Drupal 8 theming will be covered in this course.
Drupal 8 site building will cover almost all the core Drupal website building features.
- Introduction to Drupal:
- Installing Drupal
- Navigating the Drupal interface
- Understanding Drupal content
- Managing Drupal content using content types
- Adding data fields to Drupal content
- Categorizing contact with Taxonomy
- Blocks and Menus
- Core Modules(Blog,Forum,Poll,Aggregator,Contact)
- Choosing and configuring modules
- Choosing and configuring themes
- Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions
- Building a full Drupal site so that students can practice everything